Privacy & Policy
Assuring you that we prioritize the secure handling and use of your information is important for us. As such, this policy covers:
- What information we collect when you use the Mekhala Store website or app, or when you communicate with us
- When we collect information
- How we use your information
- How we protect your information
- Cookies & Flash Cookies
- Web Optimization Services
- Social Network and New Tech Advertising
What information we collect when you use the Mekhala Store website or app, or when you communicate with us
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Date of Birth (Optional)
- Gender (Optional)
- When you make a purchase on the Mekhala Store website https://mekhalastore.com/ the additional personal information we collect may include:
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Credit card details (optional) and payment methodology
When we collect information
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, Use Live Chat, or enter information on our site.
How we use your information
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings that interest you most.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email, or phone inquiries).
- Product & Service Fulfillment.
- Internal Operations.
- Fraud Prevention, Security & Compliance.
The mandatory personal information we collect from you will be used and or shared within our corporate group and to third parties for one or more of the following purposes:
- To deliver products that you purchase from our website. For example, we may pass your name and address on to a third party such as our courier service company or supplier of choice in order to make delivery of the product to you.
- To inform and update you on the delivery of products and for customer support purposes.
- To provide you with relevant product information such as Stock Keeping Units (SKUs).
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website, and which you may request.
- To allow us to administer your registered account with us.
- To verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you may make online. For example, payments that you make through our website will be processed by our appointed agent for the purpose of conducting the sales transaction that you have opted for.
Non-mandatory personal information such as date of birth, gender, purchase history, and IP address are used to carry out research on our users’ demographics, and for us to send you suggestion or information in the form of promotional emails, SMS or App notification, which we think you may find useful. In doing this, we hope to enhance your experience when you visit our website.
By providing us these non-mandatory personal information, you are deemed to have consented to be part of our research and to receive suggestions or information as outlined above.
How we protect your information
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, or enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of their personal information.
Cookies & Flash Cookies
- To disable cookies from https://mekhalastore.com/, please refer to the Help button in your browser.
- To manage Flash Cookie settings, please click here.
- Note: If you block cookies from https://mekhalastore.com/, you will not be able to make purchases on our website.
Website Optimization Services
- Google Analytics and IBM Digital Analytics assist us in understanding how people use our website.
- To manage your preference with respect to Google Analytics, please click here
- To manage your preferences with respect to IBM Digital Analytics, please click here
Social Network and New Tech Advertising
- Mekhala Store has relationships with several social networks and new tech companies that have specific Interest-Based Ads programs. You can manage your preferences for many of these programs through the links provided below:
If, at any time, you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
#14BC, 2th Floor, St. 337, Sangkat Boeung Kak1, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, 12151, Cambodia.